Tenacious Murfreesboro Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for the Full and Fair Compensation You Deserve
We are committed to providing our clients with unparalleled personal attention and aggressive representation.
You have been injured in an automobile accident. In addition to dealing with the pain, you have the stress of insurance companies to deal with, doctors appointments to make, and mounting medical bills. This may well be one of the most stressful times in your life. Don’t add to that stress by hiring the wrong personal injury attorney. The established Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley stand by your side through this difficult time. Our accident attorneys are committed to representing your best interests every step of the way.
Questions to ask a personal injury attorney
- What areas of law do you specialize in? The types of law to practice are as varied as the types of medicine to practice. And, just as with medical field, you want your lawyer to specialize in the type of problem you are having. For example, if you have been injured in an automobile accident, you are going to want an attorney that specializes in personal injury law.
- How many cases like mine have you handled in the past? What was the result in those cases? This will not only get you familiarized with the process a personal injury claim goes through, but will also help you understand the type of work your attorney will be doing on your behalf. It will also help manage your expectations for the kind of result you may see.
- Who will be working on my case? Sometimes the lawyer you meet with at your initial consultation will not be the only one involved in your case. There may be other lawyers in the practice or paralegals that will also work with you. Be sure to find out who will be working on your case and what their role will be so that you feel comfortable with the process ahead.
- Has the attorney or any other attorney working on the case ever been disciplined by any legal or ethics committees? If the answer is yes, be sure to ask questions surrounding the censure or discipline.
- How will I be billed for your representation? Most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis which means they do not get paid unless you do. Some, however, work on an hourly basis. This may get costly depending on how long it will take to resolve your case and how much work will be involved in resolving it.
- What if I disagree with how you are handling my case?This is very important. It goes to the kind of the relationship you want to have with your attorney. If you have a disagreement about the handling of your case, will you be able to contact the attorney directly?
If you have been involved in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, contact our experienced Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys for a free consultation
Choosing a personal injury attorney is a big decision. The dedicated Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley provide you with more than 40 years of combined experience in representing personal injury victims. A car accident can throw your life into chaos, trust us to help you set things right again. Contact Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley today online, or call 615-893-1331 to schedule a free consultation.