Murfreesboro Medical Malpractice Attorneys Hold Medical Professionals Responsible for Injuries
Helping you put the pieces back together after being injured by medical negligence
Doctors, surgeons, and nurses are among the people we most trust when we are ill or injured. Unfortunately, they are not immune from negligent or reckless actions that can have a lifelong impact on the people they treat. At Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley Attorneys at Law, our Murfreesboro medical malpractice attorneys have more than 40 years experience helping victims of medical malpractice in Murfreesboro, Nashville and throughout middle Tennesee get the compensation they deserve after an injury due to medical negligence.
What can you recover from a medical malpractice claim?
When you suffer from an injury due to the negligence of a medical professional, your entire life can be sent spinning out of control. Your initial sickness or injury has worsened and it is often impossible to return to work. Medical malpractice can cause the unexpected death of a provider and now your family’s financial situation is dire. With the help of our experienced Murfreesboro medical malpractice attorneys, you can receive the monetary compensation you are entitled to. Our experienced attorneys are compassionate and dedicated to helping you recover physically, emotionally, and financially. You can recover:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
In order to recover for an injury caused by medical malpractice, you are required to file your claim before the statute of limitations runs out. In Tennessee, you have just one year from the date of the injury to file your claim. Waiting till the last minute is extremely detrimental to your case. As soon as the injury is apparent, contact one of our Murfreesboro medical malpractice attorneys to assert your rights.
What should you do if you suspect medical malpractice?
Sometimes it may not always be immediately obvious that you have been a victim of medical malpractice. Here are a few steps to take if you suspect malpractice:
- Seek independent medical advice from a different medical staff than the one who completed the initial procedure.
- After ensuring that you are not in immediate danger, start to gather information. Write down everything you remember about the incident that caused your injury. Stay as objective as possible, only writing down facts in chronological order.
- Record all names and phone numbers of the medical staff involved in your care.
- If there were any witnesses in the room such as family or close friends, have them write down what they remember.
- Gather the names of experienced Murfreesboro medical malpractice attorneys in the area and call to schedule a consultation. An attorney with years of litigation experience in medical malpractice will be able to listen to your case and make suggestions on how to move forward.
If you or someone you love were the victim of medical negligence, schedule a consultation with our knowledgeable Murfreesboro medical malpractice lawyers today
Medical malpractice can change your life forever. The experienced Murfreesboro medical malpractice attorneys at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley Attorneys at Law are passionate about helping clients receive the monetary compensation they deserve for their injuries as quickly as possible. Our attorneys are well-known in the community as skilled negotiators and aggressive trial attorneys who aren’t afraid to take your case to court if necessary. We proudly serve clients throughout middle Tennessee including Davidson, Rutherford and surrounding counties. For more information, call 615-893-1331, or fill out our online form.