Experienced Murfreesboro Construction Litigation Lawyers Guide Clients Through Complex Legal Disputes
Serving clients involved in commercial and residential construction litigation
Due to the complex nature of designing, constructing and maintaining a building, few construction projects go off without some sort of delay or problem. When such an issue arises, parties involved in the project often experience financial damages. Understanding who is liable for these damages can be difficult, unfortunately. At Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley, Attorneys at Law, our Tennessee construction litigation attorneys represent Murfreesboro area clients embroiled in disputes relating to commercial or residential building and renovation projects. Our knowledge of the law, combined with our extensive construction litigation experience, allows us to provide the detailed advice you need to understand your legal options.
Protecting your best interests in a wide range of construction litigation matters
Legal issues may arise from any number of factors related to a construction project, and may involve a wide range of parties. Our Murfreesboro construction litigation attorneys offer sound guidance to clients embroiled in construction litigation involving a wide range of issues, including:
- Contract disputes: Breach of contract is a common dispute in the construction industry. Whether your contract dispute stems from failure to perform, missed deadlines or a budgeting issue, it is important to resolve the matter as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Defect disputes: Issues with the quality of workmanship or materials used in the project may lead to lengthy litigation, especially when either party refuses to acknowledge the issue. Due to the often subjective nature of such disagreements, resolving disputes relating to defects or inferior products can be challenging.
- Site disputes: Disagreements over property lines and the condition of a build site may lead to costly construction delays. Resolving these issues quickly is key to the continued success of the project, and to the future of the property.
- Subcontractor disputes: Disagreements between contractors and subcontractors often become heated, especially when a party is left without payment for their work. Whether you are a contractor who has received subpar work from a subcontractor, or a subcontractor who has been denied payment for your services, it is important to discuss your concerns with an attorney.
- Liens: Many construction litigation cases involve the placement of liens on the property in question. Liens offer contractors and material suppliers, as well as subcontractors, leverage to recover compensation for their services or products. Placing or removing a lien can be a complex process, however, and should only be addressed with the assistance of an attorney.
Whether you are a property owner, contractor, subcontractor or materials supplier, we work to help you find swift and cost-effective resolutions to your unique construction litigation concerns.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your case with one of our Tennessee construction litigation lawyers today
For more than 40 years, the Tennessee construction litigation lawyers at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley, Attorneys at Law have served clients throughout the Murfreesboro area. We are proud to be known for our commitment to excellence, and our ability to resolve complex cases through a wide variety of legal avenues. To learn more about our services, or to discuss your specific construction litigation concerns, call us at 615-893-1331 or contact us online today.