Murfreesboro Litigation Law Firm
Put Years of Trial Experience to Work for You
Many legal disputes often involve going to court and litigating the issues before a trial judge. All the lawyers at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley are experienced trial attorneys. We come to trial exceptionally well prepared and thoroughly knowledgeable about court presentations. If you have a legal dispute, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the matter. Our experience can be put to work for you.
The most important aspect of our firm is our dedication to our clients — finding solutions that work, protecting their interests and helping our clients succeed. The trial lawyers at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley have represented clients in middle Tennessee for more than 40 years.
Because we have six experienced litigators in our office, we often collaborate on trial strategies. We handle all types of civil cases, including:
- Contract litigation: Contract litigation normally involves breach of contracts, formation of contracts, fraudulent inducement to enter a contract, and enforcement of contracts along with other issues. We handle all types of contract litigation.
- Construction litigation: Construction litigation involves litigation dealing with construction of homes, businesses, and other buildings and renovations. Sometimes disputes arise between the owner and the contractor, which may result in a lawsuit. Disputes can also arise between contractors and subcontractors, which can result in lawsuits as well.
- Business and partnerships: Disputes often arise when forming or dissolving a business or partnership. We handle both types of these cases.
- Consumer protection: Consumers in Tennessee are protected by statute under the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act. This act protects consumers from false advertising and fraudulent acts by businesses. We represent consumers who have been damaged by a fraudulent act of a business.
- Post-trial appeals: Following either a civil or criminal trial, parties have the right to appeal the judge or jury’s decision to the Court of Appeals and/or the Tennessee Supreme Court. We are well-versed in handling post-trial appeals in both the civil and criminal cases.
Trial law takes a particular dedication and a commitment to developing strategies and presentations that effectively tell our client’s side of the dispute. At Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley, we are known for our trial capabilities and our determination to find solutions that are in our clients’ best interests. Our verdicts and settlements as well as our reputation in the legal community help assure potential litigation clients of those capabilities.
Tennessee Litigation Lawyers: 615-893-1331
If you have a legal dispute, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the matter and see if our experience can be put to work for you. Contact us for a consultation.