Choosing a Murfreesboro personal injury attorney
Trusted Murfreesboro Personal Injury Attorneys
Dedicated to results for more than 40 years
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, you are probably feeling a wide range of emotions. Angry. Anxious. Overwhelmed. It can all seem like too much to handle. The experienced Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley understand how you feel and are here when you need us. For more than 40 years, our Murfreesboro injury attorneys have helped injured accident victims find the compensation and closure they need after a serious accident. Find comfort knowing you have established attorneys with a reputation for success on your side.
How do I choose a personal injury attorney?
Selecting an attorney is an important decision. You may be wondering how to go about looking for the best personal injury attorney for your case. Here are some starting points to help you identify the Murfreesboro personal injury attorney that is right for you:
- Look for an attorney that is licensed to practice in the state where you were injured.
- Find an attorney that specializes in personal injury. Practicing law is like practicing medicine in there are numerous branches to practice and gain expertise in. You wouldn’t go to a dermatologist if you were having heart problems. If you have a personal injury case, you want a personal injury attorney.
- What kind of experience do they have? Look specifically at their trial and negotiation experience. An understanding of different injury types and a thorough command of the law governing negligence and personal injury actions is also necessary.
- Does the attorney have disciplinary record? State bar associations have rules that govern the practice of law. Look into whether the attorney has been sanctioned by the state bar for failure to adhere to the rules of practice.
- What kind of reputation do they have? This may be difficult to discern, but if you can do any investigation into what kind of reputation your attorney has, it can really help the lawyer selection process. An attorney’s reputation follows them in their dealings with the court and with insurance companies. A solid reputation can go a long way in their handling of your claim.
- Meet with the attorney. Do you think you will work well together? Do your personalities fit? Will you require personal interaction with the attorney or will you be okay dealing with paralegals and assistance? Can that attorney cater to what you are looking for and what you need as far as level of personal attention?
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact our experienced Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys for a free consultation
The Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley have been the trusted name in Murfreesboro and surrounding areas for more than 4 decades. Contact our office today online, or call 615-893-1331 to schedule a free consultation.