Murfreesboro Social Security Disability Lawyers Fight for the Social Security Disability Benefits You Need
Helping you obtain Social Security Disability benefits quickly
When you are suffering from a long-term disability from an injury or illness, everything in your life gets considerably more difficult. At Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley Attorneys at Law, our Murfreesboro SSD lawyers understand all aspects of qualifications and requirements to obtaining SSD benefits and how to best navigate the complex social security disability system.
Many firms have SSD as a side area of practice, not a main focus, but our SSD attorney Gary Beasley dedicates the majority of his practice to Social Security Disability. This precision focus ensures you get the help you need in the shortest possible time. Social Security Disability eligibility guidelines can be incredibly confusing and complex. Having an experienced Murfreesboro SSD attorney on your side is paramount to getting through the approval process quickly and efficiently.
Do you qualify for SSD benefits?
One of the most common questions surrounding the SSD program is qualification. There are specific requirements that you must meet in order to be eligible to receive SSD benefits. These include:
- You must have contributed to the Social Security system, which means you must have had employment that withheld social security from your paycheck.
- You must have a condition that results in long-term disability — your illness or injury must prevent you from working for at least 12 months or longer.
- Your condition must be on the list — there is a specific list of qualifying conditions that the program recognizes as qualifying proven disability. If your illness or injury is on the list, your disability automatically qualifies if all other requirements are met.
Unfortunately, the program relies on an individual administrator’s interpretation. What one employee would see as a qualifying disability, another may not. That is why it is important to lay out all necessary facts to present the best case possible. Our Murfreesboro Social Security lawyers have years of experience guiding clients through this complex approval process.
How do you apply for Social Security Disability?
For many, the application process is an incredibly frustrating ordeal. However, with our knowledgeable Murfreesboro Social Security Disability lawyers, you increase your chances substantially of receiving approval for your qualifying condition. Our experienced attorneys are incredibly familiar with the process and are dedicated to helping clients to get the benefits they greatly need and deserve. In order to apply for benefits, you will need to:
- Gather information related to your medical condition, past employment, current financial statements for all accounts, and records of any other sources of income that you may have.
- Complete the initial application. This can be done online, over the phone, or at your local SSD office.
- Advocate for your condition clearly and provide all the facts necessary to make an informed decision. When you have a qualifying condition and provide all the documentation required, you increase your chances for a quick approval.
- Speak to one of our experienced Murfreesboro Social Security Disability lawyers to assist you in the application process.
Trust our Murfreesboro Social Security Disability attorneys to advance the application or appeal process for your SSD benefits
Even if you have been denied, you still have options. The dedicated Murfreesboro Social Security Disability lawyers at Kidwell, South, Beasley & Haley Attorneys at Law have assisted countless clients in Murfreesboro, Nashville, Brentwood and throughout middle Tennessee gain the valuable SSD benefits they are entitled to. Whether you are in Davidson, Richardson, or surrounding counties, let us take some of the frustration out of this stressful process. To schedule a free consultation, please call 615-893-1331, or complete our online form.