Murfreesboro Law Firm
Tennessee Attorneys: Serving Middle Tennessee
For more than 40 years, attorneys from our law firm have been working hard for our clients, making sure we are well prepared for trial and ensuring that our clients never have to face difficult legal situations alone.
- Divorce and Family Law: We protect your property interests and your parenting rights as we guide you through decisions that will affect you and your family.
- Criminal Defense: No charge is minor. We will advise you, stand with you and defend you.
- Elder Law: We help clients with wills, powers of attorney, conservatorships and probate.
- General Litigation: We are trial lawyers known for thorough preparation, dedicated representation and strong results.
- Personal Injury: We want you to have the compensation you need to fully recover from accident injuries.
- Social Security Disability: Our Murfreesboro lawyers can help you appeal a Social Security disability denial. We also help clients with wills, powers of attorney, conservatorships and probate.
When We Represent You, You Are Not Alone · Call 615-893-1331
If you are looking for legal counsel and representation in middle Tennessee, including Rutherford, Davidson and surrounding counties, contact us. There are four lawyers in our firm, giving you the advantage of our collective experience and knowledge. We have good working relationships with courts and attorneys throughout the greater Nashville and Murfreesboro area. Our attorneys are knowledgeable, skilled and experienced. We will be happy to discuss your case and our qualifications to represent you.